Question

Customizing Report email

• 11 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a way to customize the report email? We want to provide instructions on how to interpret Subscribed, Enrolled, and In Progress because this confuses many who receive the reporting. 

Here is an example of the email we get below. 

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Yes there is a way to customize the language in the email. If you are building a custom report, follow the instructions below:

1. Go to your Admin Menu
  2. Click New Reports on the left hand side menu
  3. Click Custom Report Builder
  4. Click the + sign on the top right hand corner to create a new report
  5. Follow all the prompts and you will be given an opportunity to enter your own text for the email 

I hope this helps! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lilyschlossin Thanks! Do you mean by adding it to the description of the report or as the title? I am not seeing another area to enter my own text. 

Userlevel 2

@karilynnrussell it would be the description of the report I believe. I don’t have a screen shot to share since I’m not creating a new report. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lilyschlossin Thanks, but I don’t think that is included in the email. I just checked previous reports with descriptions and the descriptions don’t show up on that email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I do not see the report description in the email...but did check whether the localization app had that text; it does not… and probably for the best as if you were Abel to change it there it would affect all report messages which is probably not what you want anyway…

You could open a ticket to ask support if they know whether this is doable.