Best Answer

ILT Zoom sessions courses

• 31 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I want to create an ILT course, including a series of 24 sessions on Zoom happening over a year with Docebo. Once users register for the course, I want them to be registered automatically to all the Zoom sessions. Is this possible? Otherwise, do they then have to register to all Zoom sessions separately, or will they appear in the course page? I have never done this, and I am just wondering how the whole process works.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Cheney 1 November 2023, 09:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey there, when you say register you mean you just want them to be able to join the session when it starts?

You can create 1 session inside your ILT course, then create 24 events inside of it. 

When the person signs up to that session they'll get access to 24 events. If you have a calendar integration set up they would then be sent the 24 calendar invites the sessions aswell to act as placeholders to go join the event in Docebo 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We use one Zoom link for each instructor.  It just makes it much easier for our LMS team; however, I know it is not always idea but it’s working for us. - Just a thought!!!