Best Answer

My Teams: Enroll Multiple Users or Groups

• 19 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I have been looking into a host of options for Managers for our company, and have noticed that as of right now managers using “My Team” cannot create groups, nor enroll multiple users into a course at once. This has become a sticking point for stakeholders who are looking to enroll their entire team into one or more courses/learning plans, or enroll entire groups at once. 

While yes, I can understand I can assign our management team to Power User and give them the ability to see all courses and control enrollment, this isn’t scalable for us. This would require a form of education to managers we aren’t looking to provide, with the focus being on the Team function. 

Does anyone have ideas on how we could allow Managers to enroll multiple users in their team, or to group users in such a way as to allow them to easily sort and enroll the users they are attempting to enroll? 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 19 February 2024, 20:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Sadly no other way too do that unless you make them PU’s. These are some sore points in the My Team functions. looked for some Ideas specific to this post but did not find any...you’re welcome to create one and iff you post it here, I’ll surely vote it up. Managers need more functionality for their teams.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’ll definitely put it up as an idea!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

For those who may be looking for this functionality, I’ve posted an idea up with some options. Please feel free to vote and provide feedback, as well as any thoughts you might have!

My Team: Manager Group Enrollment | Community (docebo.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

done! thx for posting.