How do you encourage content owners to keep course materials fresh and up-to-date?

• 7 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all,

Curious to hear how you encourage content owners to keep content fresh in your platform. 

In our organization, we have about a dozen or so Power Users that own content creation and maintenance for their respective departments. As you can imagine, what ends up happening is that everyone is focused on launching new content, and maintaining existing content for accuracy, relevancy, etc. goes on the back burner. How do you encourage your content owners to prioritize this?

This quarter I’m going to host a content review working session and motivating attendees with pizza and a gift card raffle. I’m hoping that the bribe helps :grinning:

Bonus question - Do you use the Audit trail to keep track of the last updates to a course? I was thinking of pulling a report like this before our working session and then pulling it again to see the progress we made. We don’t use the CLOR as lots of our content is being created by Power Users. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!