Skip to main content
Question

How to organize duplicate courses and catalogs?

• 20 June 2024
  • 3 replies

All of our courses are offered to our employees for free, but many of them are available for sale in catalogs to our customers.  In order to sell them, we created duplicate courses with the same names, gave them different course codes, and set up different catalogs and subscriptions for them.  When I view the list of courses in the catalog however, I cannot see their codes so it’s difficult to do a quick check to see if the correct version of the course is in the correct catalog.  Also, we need to give the catalogs different names and so we need to come up with a strategy to do so.  Does anyone have this same set up and any tips to offer?  Docebo, can you please make course codes visible in the Course Catalog menu to make this easier to manage?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

We have a similar situation and have opted to add a small superscript identifier that users don't really see but are very useful for admins...I use a Mac and you can easily add superscript, symbols, etc. to any text in Docebo (and it holds and is reportable too).

Hi @lrnlab love this idea, but I do not seem to have the option to add superscript to the titles.  (Using a MAC too.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

open your Character Viewer. I have it set in my top bar for easy access. from there you an add all kinds of characters...try this...