Mid year performance review

• 20 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

It’s again that period of the year where the mid-year chat or performance management are starting.
If you don’t have a system in place, you can use Docebo to track and monitor your team member reviews.
This will allow the HR team to be on track with everything, including paperwork storage and completion.
We launched our PM in Docebo this year.
Give me a shout if you want to find out how to get started.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

👏 @Salvo this is too cool. Thank you for sharing this tip! I’ll be sure to share with our CX team internally so they’re aware of this post. I’m sure some of them may follow up here with questions. I see this being very useful for anyone with an internal use case looking to easily administer performance reviews.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I love how this looks and it is so simple to follow. Great job!

Hi Salvo, 

I’m really interested to understand how you’ve achieved this? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Love this. Is there any way you could give me a run down of how you did this?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Salvo, I would love to connect with you as I’ve built a similar page for our annual review process and it would be great to compare setup and share knowledge!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Salvo, I would love to connect with you as I’ve built a similar page for our annual review process and it would be great to compare setup and share knowledge!

Sure let me know when you want catch up

Hi @Salvo

Just came across this and very impressed.

How has this worked in practice? Can the User then see past submissions they have uploaded too?

This just might be something that we’ve been looking for! 🤞

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’d love to know how you manage this.  Can you share more?

@Salvo Hi there, hope you are well. Would be great to link up with you and understand how you set this up function wise. Urgently need to implement very similar PDR structure.😀