Inspire sneak-peek agenda

• 10 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4

Our team is hard at work crafting the perfect agenda packed with everything you need to prepare for the future of learning. It’ll be released soon, but here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect at this year’s event.

DU @ Inspire (September 18)

We’re planning a full day of sessions—18 in total! We’ll have a mix of functional and strategic sessions for hands-on and high-level learning. We’ll round things out with two roundtable discussions. And it will all ladder up to five key themes you’ve told us are important to your business: Engagement, Content, Scale, Connection, and Value. 

Inspire (September 19 - 20)

Get ready in 5…4…3…2…1… 🚀

We’re planning 5+ hours of networking and exhibition hall time, 4 keynote presentations, covering 3 themes, over 2 days in, 1 epic event! You’ll also get to participate in 18 breakout sessions (focused on driving engagement, innovation, and value), an exclusive off-site social event, and countless moments of inspiration.

🔷 Check it out and register here  🔷

4 replies

Userlevel 4

@Jess Freeland Thank you for putting together the “Convince your boss” document, but my boss wasn’t convince without knowing what the speaker sessions are going to cover.  I would love to be able to jump on the early-bird pricing, but need more details on the actual content.  Any idea if that will be announced soon?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@JHill1 We would also love some more information on the timings and overall itinerary. It’s coming up soon and we would love to plan for which sessions to attend!

Userlevel 4

@JHill1 and @lsippell I’ve just spoken with the programming team and they’re expecting to share some exciting news this week.
Watch this space

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m registered and looking forward to it!  One thing that feels important is that the hotel for the conference has a valet-only parking fee that’s $55 + tax per day, and that wasn’t mentioned in the “convince my boss” letter.  It doesn’t appear to be included in the room rate.  It’s going to add over $220 to my expenses for the trip, so it’s worth noting.