Favorite Things!

• 21 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am creating this thread for the Early Adopters to be able to list out their favorite findings on the site. I know @Adam Ballhaussen is looking for feedback, so here is a place we can write what has been more helpful or appreciated! 

One of my favorite parts, and a very simple piece of this entire community is the “one-stop-shop” feel! I love being able to find the Events Calendar with the upcoming webinar schedule right next to the digest of conversations that are occurring in the platform!

Additionally the Tips/Tricks has already provided me with several new ideas and changes I can implement to my platform! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I have worked on other community sites in the past and have to say this one is one of the best. As it is just getting started, i cant wait to see what this site/group will look like in an year...should become a great place for customers and a great feature Docebo can highlight to it’s existing and future customers. Glad to be a part of this at start up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Stephanie Dreiling and @lrnlab you are making my Thursday and it’s only 9am for me! 

Steph, thank you for creating this thread. I look forward to hearing more favorites! (and a reminder that dislikes are welcome/encouraged as well)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I have worked on other community sites in the past and have to say this one is one of the best. As it is just getting started, i cant wait to see what this site/group will look like in an year...should become a great place for customers and a great feature Docebo can highlight to it’s existing and future customers. Glad to be a part of this at start up!

@lrnlab I’m curious to hear more from you considering your past experience with communities. In your opinion, what makes this community stand out from other communities you’ve been a part of so far? What are we doing right that other communities seem to miss? What could we be doing better that you’ve seen other successful communities do?

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Adam Ballhaussen may be a little early to provide detailed comments however so far this site runs really well and well laid out. The one thing that stands out immediately is the one-stop shop approach where we can look up other support areas provided by Docebo all in one place...that’s super helpful. The badges and ranking (over time) will also be helpful for new joiners to seek help and advice from more experienced users in the months to come. I found that sharing best practices is usually one the highlights of sites like these.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I agree with @Stephanie Dreiling about signing up for the webinars. That was unexpected and an added bonus. I too am already learning a lot -- still mostly lurking and liking but I just posted my first conversation in the Integrations and API channel - hmmmm just thinking how do I link a channel reference in a post?:thinking:

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I am going to get great use out of all of the discussion boards. Being able to ask questions and receive answers from other users is so beneficial to me. I’ll also enjoy browsing through the Tips and Tricks and Show and Tell for inspiration.

I do agree with the others that having all the links at the top makes it so simple to get to all things Docebo. I appreciate anything that saves time!