- What would you like to name the group? “Credit Union User Group” or “Credit Union Movement User Group” … whatever everyone else agrees to, I’m not stuck on the name one way or the other
- Who would this group be for? This group would be for Docebo admins that work for a Credit Union
- How would individuals benefit from this group? Credit Unions face unique sets of challenges since they are at the same time a financial institution, a not-for-profit organization, and a support structure for the communities they serve. This user group would give the Docebo admins of Credit Unions a place to share any difficulties and solutions, when it comes to compliance, regulations, and training. We can share best practices and support each other!
- What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? The topics would be similar to the ones in the other parts of the Docebo community (best practices, Q&As, tips and tricks), but also serve as a place for discussions using the Credit Union lens. We would be able to discuss how we handle regulations / compliance issues, how we keep our employees engaged, and how we stay motivated through our day-to-day challenges.
- Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? I don’t think I have the time right now to be the group owner, but I will definitely look to have a very active role in the group!
Log in to Docebo Community
Enter your email address or username and password below to log in to Docebo Community. No account yet? Create an account
Docebo Employee Login
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.