- What would you like to name the group? “Credit Union User Group” or “Credit Union Movement User Group” … whatever everyone else agrees to, I’m not stuck on the name one way or the other
- Who would this group be for? This group would be for Docebo admins that work for a Credit Union
- How would individuals benefit from this group? Credit Unions face unique sets of challenges since they are at the same time a financial institution, a not-for-profit organization, and a support structure for the communities they serve. This user group would give the Docebo admins of Credit Unions a place to share any difficulties and solutions, when it comes to compliance, regulations, and training. We can share best practices and support each other!
- What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? The topics would be similar to the ones in the other parts of the Docebo community (best practices, Q&As, tips and tricks), but also serve as a place for discussions using the Credit Union lens. We would be able to discuss how we handle regulations / compliance issues, how we keep our employees engaged, and how we stay motivated through our day-to-day challenges.
- Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? I don’t think I have the time right now to be the group owner, but I will definitely look to have a very active role in the group!
Group Request - Credit Union User Group
Sign up for Docebo Community
Already have an account? Login
Log in to Docebo Community
Enter your email address or username and password below to log in to Docebo Community. No account yet? Create an account
Docebo Employee Login
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
I like this idea,
@Dahveed. I work with the Canadian trade association for credit unions and always love to connect with fellow co-operators. I’m removed from the day-to-day workings of our member CUs but our team works closely with L&D teams across the country to deliver training to staff and directors - and some of our members are deeply involved with Docebo, administering their own branches under our agreement.
@pdanyluk! I’m glad to hear there is interest.
I am friends with L&D folks from a couple of CUs and we toss ideas back and forth via email… but spreading the love and getting more ideas in a CU group sounds even better! I need to find my CU people on here so we can make this group a reality.
Spread the word! There must be more of us out here.
Hi CU folks! I sent some private messages to people I found in the intro thread, so hopefully we can spread the word.
I would love for a CU user group to be the first new group made!
@Dahveed we need this soo much!! I just spoke with someone yesterday from a CU in Virginia who is looking at the product! Our industry could greatly benefit from the support of this community, and @Adam Ballhaussen … cough cough… you know we will promote Docebo to all our friends, and trust me the CU is a movement so we have lots! ;) #letsgetthisgroup #makeithappen #youhavemysupport #DoceboCUsWillTakeOverTheWorld
Let’s make it happen! We need three more members to chime in. I have no doubt this will be an awesome and successful group with
@Dahveed, @Paul Danyluk, and @Stephanie Dreiling all being involved.
@Dahveed I support this as well. Thank you
Yes I would support this group. Any additional support to troubleshoot or people that just understand the innerworkings will definitely be beneficial.
@lrnlab and @marva.terrell for the support.
Only one more person needed to make this a reality!