How to add a button to the Sign In page

• 20 September 2022
  • 7 replies

We want to add a button or link that says "Click here to login with your client credentials" or something similar. This will take you to our app for them to login via SSO. as anyone been able to add a button undee the “SIGN IN” button on the Sign in page? We want it under the current Sign In button. TIA!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Here is a post that talks about adding links to the sign-in box.

Perhaps this will start you on the right path.

If you need more help - I can work out a more targeted response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@idalisses are you not able to connect SSO via Docebo? We use it with Azure and have not login options visible to users

@idalisses are you not able to connect SSO via Docebo? We use it with Azure and have not login options visible to users

Oh that would be amazing. I didn’t know there was an option for that. How can I access that? thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

sure...if you are Extended Enterprise plan you would need to configure it at the sub domain level else, you can configure it site wide by adding the app called, API AND SSO...I haven't used that one so here’s thge KB article:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020127899-Activating-and-Managing-the-SSO-and-API-App

We use it via the sub domain and configure SSO via “Advanced Settings” for the specific sub domain...it looks like this:

Here is a post that talks about adding links to the sign-in box.

Perhaps this will start you on the right path.

If you need more help - I can work out a more targeted response.

@gstager Yes, I saw that and was able to add it but we want it to go in between the sing in button ad forgot password. I was able to add it to the top like this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You’re really better off configuring the SSO app properly for this over css tricks, especially if you want users to be able to log into the mobile app. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

agree 100%...using the app is certainly the best way to go.