Best Answer

I want to change the report is downloading image to be more on brand.

• 27 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I know it’s possible to change images in docebo because I was able to update the 403 image and the nothing here images…. but now I want to update the Report is downloading page… 

I know this CSS works: 

/*Replace Kneeling Person with custom image */

doc-widget-channels ui-illustration.ui-illustration,doc-widget-course-catalog ui-illustration.ui-illustration, doc-widget-my-courses-and-learning-plans ui-illustration.ui-illustration{

background: url(IMAGE URL) no-repeat center;

background-size: contain;

}

doc-widget-channels ui-illustration.ui-illustration svg,doc-widget-course-catalog ui-illustration.ui-illustration svg, doc-widget-my-courses-and-learning-plans ui-illustration.ui-illustration svg{

visibility: hidden;

}

/*forbidden page */

.internal-error-content .error_image {

background: url(IMAGE URL) no-repeat;

height: 300px;

max-width: 200px;

background-position: top;

margin: 0 auto;

}

/*Update Report is Downloading Image*/

doc-layout-page-content her-download-report-file ui-blank-slate ui-illustration{

background: url(IMAGE URL) no-repeat center;

}

This last one is the one I want to work… but I don’t think I’m grabbing the right part and it is not working… :( 

This is the image I want to replace:

icon

Best answer by sfrost 30 May 2023, 22:57

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

It doesn’t really matter because there’s a new reporting feature now!

Userlevel 4

Do we know the best way to update these images in general though? They are much more prominent with the new course UI that releases in October. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Do we know the best way to update these images in general though? They are much more prominent with the new course UI that releases in October. 

It’s generally CSS hacks to do it, there are a bunch from around the platform that have been considered stable and safe to do if wanted, ones related to the course update I would think are not safe to rely on yet since they are still making changes, once the release is stable and available…..lots of final solves will come about :)

Userlevel 4

Thanks @Bfarkas ! I’ll continue to watch the space. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @Bfarkas we’ll definitely be making use of whatever those codes turn out to be, I’d to replace all those person images with something that goes with our brand. I wish as always though that Docebo would give us a simple in-UI way to do it that doesn’t involve CSS additions :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks @Bfarkas we’ll definitely be making use of whatever those codes turn out to be, I’d to replace all those person images with something that goes with our brand. I wish as always though that Docebo would give us a simple in-UI way to do it that doesn’t involve CSS additions :/

Agreed, just dealing with what exists, have you looked for ideas to upvote?