Question

Remove Record Your Screen using CSS

Userlevel 3
Badge

We would like to remove the Record Your Screen from the Share Content section. Can someone post the CSS for me?

Thank you!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @74plymouth hope this can help you

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @lrnlab, I was hoping to remove the Record Your Screen from the Share Content feature globally. The one you sent was for courses, which might be helpful in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@74plymouth you mean from the Channels area as well?

tagging @gstager to see if he may have some ideas...

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is the area where I want to hide the Record Your Screen globally. it’s the Share Content button with the curved arrow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Are those functions available as a part of Discover, Coach, and Share?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@gstager yes they are part of the discover, coach and share

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I was afraid of that. I was not able to find the option as you showed in your screenshot.

I do not have Discover, Coach, and Share enabled on my platform so I am not able to dig into this request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Did a quick look, try this:

#contribute #button-2-3 {
display: none;
}

I put the #contirbute to try and keep it to just this page type setup, but it may impact other page types too so make sure it is not impacting unintentionally.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

CSS to hide the record found n this discussion seems to no longer work with the new course player and most recent updates...has anyone found an update that works? @gstager ? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@lrnlab - I do not have discover, coach, and share so I cannot properly look into this.

I see @Bfarkas was able to make the last suggestion - perhaps he can see what’s up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

no worries, thx @gstager