Best Answer

Cybersource and Docebo Bill Me Option

• 9 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Has anyone configured the Docebo/Cybersource integration to support both credit card payments and a bill me later option?  Is this even supported?  I’ve not been able to find any information in the Docebo documentation. 

I know that Cybersource has an .api for a bill me option, but I don’t know if it can be implemented with Docebo.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Annarose.Peterson 9 February 2023, 15:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@cschmelzer, you can turn on both the ecommerce for Cybersource, and use Docebo’s Wire Transfer option.

We have not made the cybersource part live yet, but we have tested with using both Cybersource and wire transfer and it works out well. The user can select to use the credit card payment or select the “Wire Transfer” option when they are entering their billing information into Docebo.  

If you want to know more about Wire Transfer, I recommend viewing this post: 

We have been live with the “Wire Transfer” for two months and we repurposed it as a sort of “Invoice Me” or “bill me later” option for the customers that use purchase orders. It has been successful so far.  And it is nice to know, once we are ready to go live with a credit card payment system, we can use both at the same time!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thank you for your suggestion! I am going to research that right now.  - Cheryl