Does anyone have a course teaching their power users about the Docebo Community ideas page?

• 23 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’d like to empower my power users (ha!) and perhaps later even my end-users by educating them about the relationship between me and Docebo and how the Ideas portal works.

Has anyone authored a course about this?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

have never seen a course on Ideas...are you looking for what constitutes and should be included in an idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Could start by sharing this example of how Docebo would like to have ideas formatted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Closest I’ve seen to this is actually an in-between, to prevent some user types from going direct to the source and not understand business reasons for things, having a support/request form within a power user page which lets LMS admins evaluate, i.e. is it a Docebo idea or a local company implementation idea? Should it be done from our policies? And then can respond appropriately to them.

There is often confusion by power users over what is a platform thing and what is a business choice or implementation choice, so can get tricky.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I would also ask...do you really want your less-experienced PU’s logging issues without you being them first? Same for users?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I would also ask...do you really want your less-experienced PU’s logging issues without you being them first? Same for users?

Yup. That’s where the inbetween comes in nicely.