ILT User Experience: Docebo is looking for your feedback!

Userlevel 6
Badge

I am a little too excited to have the opportunity to connect with all of you.  I am loving the discussions and as someone new to Docebo, getting to know all of you has been a highlight.  Thank you for sharing.

We have an ask. The product team is looking for feedback around on the ILT user experience. This is all about you, your learners and making life just that much easier - better, faster, smoother, less clicks!

If you could be so kind as to complete this wee little survey around the user experience we would be so grateful.  Less than 5 minutes, promise.

Start Survey!

We  love to hear your feedback and if you have more to share on how we can improve learning in your organization, our ideas portal is always open!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HawleyKane 

Thank you for sharing this opportunity for us to provide feedback!  I clicked the link, and the survey took me to a message saying that the survey can only be viewed by someone in your organization.  

Not sure if it needs to be made public?

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Annarose.Peterson You are the best!  Fixed!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@HawleyKane happy to give you some insight, but need access opened up as @Annarose.Peterson mentioned.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Stephanie Dreiling - Just fixed!!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you so much for requesting our feedback on the ILT courses. We primarily use the ILT course type, so this is near and dear to our hearts!

Userlevel 6
Badge

@LMSica - I very much look forward to your response!  We are all about continuous improvement and your ideas and feedback help us define the path.  Thank you for taking the time.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you to everyone that took the time to complete the survey!  Your feedback is invaluable! 

We are going to keep it up until the end of the month to give a chance to all the new community members.  Welcome!!  It is so great to see you here!