Introducing New Categories in the Guides Library

• 1 March 2024
  • 6 replies
Introducing New Categories in the Guides Library
Userlevel 7
Badge

There’s something new in Docebo Community and we’re excited to share it with you! 📣

Have you visited our Guides Library? 📚Here in the community, we offer a number of guides as a supplement to the technical documentation in our Docebo Help Knowledge Base. Whether or not you are familiar with our Guides Library, this dedicated space is where you will find a collection of best practices, tutorials, and other strategic resources written by Docebo experts ✍️

As the Guides Library continues to grow, we determined it was time to reorganize the existing category structure with new topic categories to help make navigation easier and to better highlight the variety of guides available.

Without further ado, introducing the new Guides Library categories:

Category

Description

Admin & Other

Helpful information related to the administration of your Docebo platform.

API & Webhooks

Discover how to use our API Browser and endpoints.

Content Management

Strategies and best practices to help you manage content for all your audiences.

Design & Layout

Find helpful tips and tricks for designing your Docebo platform.

Gamification

Learn how to incentivize your learners using gamification.

Integrations

Learn the power of Docebo's out-of-the-box integrations.

Notifications

Notifications are essential and we want to help you make the best use of them.

Reporting

Check out helpful information on Docebo's pre-built and custom reporting options.

Troubleshooting

Find answers on how to investigate behavior and reach out to our support team.

User Management

Look no further for best practices and advice on managing your user base.

We also took this opportunity to create a new parent category for our Learning Awards Showcase guides so you can discover the secrets of success from Docebo’s Inspire Learning Award finalists 🏆

In addition to sorting our existing library into these new categories, you will now notice the addition of a category label to every guide. This is to help ease the transition and create visual cues so you can easily tell where a guide is located at a glance.

Thank you for taking the time to review the recent changes to our Guides Library! We’d love to hear any feedback you have.

If you are interested in contributing a guide to our Guides Library, leave a comment below or send me a direct message! 💬

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Nice! I noticed the labels a few days ago and was wondering what was brewing :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oops, the learning awards area seems to be blocked still:

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Bfarkas Nothing slips by you! And thank you for pointing that out, I’ve fixed the settings so the Learning Awards Showcase guides are visible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@elliott.vickrey looks good! enjoy your weekend!

Userlevel 2

Love this new look/feel! Makes it so much easier to navigate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

A week in, I thought I’d mention this is kind of almost in my ‘talking signature’ now, in any convo with a Docebo related topic, I end with ‘Have you checked out the library?” and more than not said yes and several added to their bookmarks now, nice work!