Welcome to Docebo University Live!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

We’re excited to announce the launch of our new webinar series, Docebo University Live📣

We’ll kick off this series on Wednesday, April 6 at 10:00 EDT with a deep dive into enrollment strategies and solutions with Docebo experts and customer panelists.

If that’s not enough, in these webinars, our resident experts and fellow customers will be answering your most pressing questions. ✅

In the meantime, we suggest you do the following:

1. Take our brand new DU course on enrollments. It covers everything from the importance of enrollments to automating the process with rules. 📚

2. Register for the webinar (if you haven’t already). 📋

3. Ask questions. Take this opportunity to post any questions you have on enrollments in the comments below👇, and we’ll be sure to add them to the question bank for the webinar. This is your opportunity to ask us anything you’ve always wondered about enrollments, seek solutions for enrollment-related challenges you’ve encountered, and find out more on this topic from the experts. 💬

We hope you are as excited as we are, and we can’t wait to see you soon! 🚀

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

This is SUPER exciting. Thank you for offering live training webinars!! 😁

I’ve been trying to sign up but nothing is happening when I select the Submit button. Is there another way to sign up? 

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’ve been trying to sign up but nothing is happening when I select the Submit button. Is there another way to sign up? 

Thank you

Hi @KWandler -- I’m sorry the registration form isn’t functioning for you. Could you shoot me your email via DM in this Community (or, alternatively, email me at ryan.woods@docebo.com?) I can have our moderator enroll you manually.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Here’s a question for the webinar:   When an enrollment coming from eCommerce has to be changed (such as moving a student from one session to another), it seems like the payment status of the transaction doesn’t “keep up” with the change.  That results in a student staying waitlisted even after being marked paid at a later date.  Is there a best practice for moving students between sessions that will keep the payment status current with the eCommerce transaction?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @ryan.woods here are some questions that might interest others:

• If I dont want to use a LP but want to enrol a user into a course based on the status of another course, can I do this?
  • What do the various enrolment statuses mean? Specifically, Enrollments to confirm, Suspended, Overbooked; and why and when would we use them?
  • What do the Active From & Until dates do for me? Thinking about due dates and what notifications can be used to go along with these settings
  • How do I track previous learning history?
  • What happens if a user in un-enrolled after they complete a course?
  • What notifications support the enrolment processes? and who can received them? Can I send a notice to a user's manager to let them know their employe has enrolled in a course? Can I do the same for our power users?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you think enrollment rules will get to the point where we can check a box or something that will allow the rule to be applied to anyone that already falls in the criteria?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Do you think enrollment rules will get to the point where we can check a box or something that will allow the rule to be applied to anyone that already falls in the criteria?

I love this idea -- automating notifications along with automating enrollments using rules. It’s also a functionality that brings enrollment rules into alignment with other content administration pages, which are adding notification options on the management pages.

Maybe a proposal to add to the Ideas Portal? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Just in time for this webinar, there was a quick fairly common discussion for enrollments that would be great to go over:

Automatically enrol a user to a course after completion of another | Community (docebo.com)

Also, I concur @lrnlab with regards to what do the various status’s mean, but specifically between course types, for instance what triggers the change to In Progress of ILT compared to eLearning?

How do you manage un-enrollments without fear of losing important data?

How do you manage forced vs. self-enrollments?

Userlevel 3

Great session - Re-enrollments was a hot topic in the chat too - here is the link to the idea I posted: Reset Course Status for Users in Enrollment Rules | Community (docebo.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks to all who joined!  Here is the link to the post I was talking about that walks through how to share the link to a course so someone can view the course information without enrolling into it:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great session - Re-enrollments was a hot topic in the chat too - here is the link to the idea I posted: Reset Course Status for Users in Enrollment Rules | Community (docebo.com)

I wasn’t able to make it but I will chime in on this topic.

I don’t mind resetting but I don’t want to lose the information about the prior attempt(s). It is good to know if they took a course once, twice, or ten times.

Many courses are not one time enrollments but people will often take a course multiple times. Specifically for Instructor Led Courses  -  We’d love to have a way for a user to click an ILT course in a catalog and go through the shopping cart process to purchase additional sessions.

I would like to see reports on all sessions they have done to compare performance.

Will there be a recording of the webinar?  I had to miss it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @amanda.kowalik, we recorded the webinar! Here’s a link to view it in Docebo University

Userlevel 7
Badge

The recording has also been added to the DU Live event within our Events tab for easy reference!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’m so glad this was recorded, as I was dragged into another meeting and missed it.  Will definitely be watching it back!  Thank you!