Best Answer

Add a forum as a training material

• 5 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear community,

You might help in my course configuration. I am currently creating a course which aims at sharing best practices to improve one’s learning process. This course consists in a small video, followed by a discussion on the tips that were presented into it. I would like learners to share their best practices right after watching the video but unfortunately the forum only appears below the course description and not after the course itself. I feel it might affect the user learning experience that way.  

Here is where the forum appears :

While I would like it to appear there :

Is there anything I am missing in the configuration settings or it is not possible ?

Thanks a lot for your help ! 

icon

Best answer by Baskaran venugopal 6 October 2022, 07:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@HARMENIL Even I too tried to create a forum as a training content, where our learners can build a conversation/discuss within it. Unfortunately, Docebo doesn't have it.

I used Survey module - where I can collect all the feedbacks, questions, best practice methods from the learners and addressed those feedbacks, queries through webinar channel.

I don't see any other easier way & I believe the above approach is the appropriate way for time being

Userlevel 1

@Baskaran venugopal Thanks for your answer. I will try to use the survey as well. Quite surprising that this option is not provided by Docebo. I am a bit surprised.

Userlevel 1

@HARMENIL We have a similar need for this function. I created an idea for it. If this is something you could still use, please upvote it. 
Add forums as a training material | Community (docebo.com)

Thanks!