Additional Fields/Course Reporting

• 23 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I am trying to pull a report that includes my additional enrollment fields.  I cannot find anywhere to turn that on.

Separately, is there ANYWHERE to pull a report based on the course data INSTEAD of user data?  I want to understand what I have loaded in our LMS already in a clean format?

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jessieyinsprucker Addressing your second question only …

The closest I could come to this was to create a user (I called it Course Inventory Report), created a LP with all of my courses, and then enrolled the user into the LP. From there I could build a Course - User report for this user. I do a weekly report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@jessieyinsprucker The Enrolment Additional Fields are available from the Users - Courses report...Under the “View options”, scroll down to the Enrolment Section and you should see them there. Think they are also available on the Users-ILT report. The summary Courses - Users report does not have these field as it is based on the course and not enrolments. Hope this helps...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jessieyinsprucker I just found another way … this might fit you too.

In Course Management, I open my desired category (we use Extended Enterprise), and I selected all of my courses. Then I went to Course Actions, and selected Export Course Data. Step thru the wizard, and on the 2nd page under Course Properties I found this …

There might be some additional nuances to this, but the approach looks like it might fit.