Best Answer

Admin dashboard to page

• 1 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4

Is there a way to add the Admin Dashboard to a page or menu so that I don’t have to go to the Admin menu? I log in as SuperAdmin and at the moment my homepage is blank and the only item I think that would be useful to see right away would be the Dashboard unless anyone has recommendations on what to add for a SuperAdmin homepage to review and manage the courses, users, etc. 

icon

Best answer by Annarose.Peterson 1 March 2022, 15:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @isaal ,

If you have an admin page already, you would simply need to add it to your menu. I used a basic template when creating mine. If you yours is not appearing immediately, check the order of your menus. I was being redirected to the wrong page previously and it was because I had placed my admin page at the top of the menu. 

Userlevel 4

Hi @Seth Clark,

Thank you for the response! 

I don’t see how to add the dashboard to the menu. Am I missing a step?

Userlevel 2

Good morning @isaal ,

Any chance the dashboard is not published? It’s happened to me more than once where I was working on it and forgot to hit publish. I am not sure your time zone, but I would also be happy to jump on a call with you real quick. 

Best,

Seth

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@isaal we put a link to this dashboard from either an image or custom content widget on a different homepage.  This way there was a single click to hop to it. 

The URL would be as follows: yourcompanydocebosaas.com/legacy/admin/index.php%3Fr%3Ddashboard/index

You can also set up a page to open to a separate link and use that URL, then you can add that external link page to your menu.

Userlevel 4

@Seth Clark and @Annarose.Peterson thank you both! 

I added the dashboard to the page with the custom content widget. It works great. :grinning: