Anyone else getting user error reports from the new course player?

• 29 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Seems that the new course player / LP player may be bugged? I tested with a small group of users. 

6 replies

We are getting the same thing, seems like its stuck in an infinite loop when we click on resume training nothing happens and the next lesson button is not clickable. We did notice something, all of the issues seem to be happening on previously made courses. We created a new course and there are no issues. Maybe there is a bug going on unless we missed something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We are getting the same thing, seems like its stuck in an infinite loop when we click on resume training nothing happens and the next lesson button is not clickable. We did notice something, all of the issues seem to be happening on previously made courses. We created a new course and there are no issues. Maybe there is a bug going on unless we missed something?

Interesting. Ok. 

kind of weird they wouldn’t test that scenario, but ok…

Interesting. Ok. 

kind of weird they wouldn’t test that scenario, but ok…

Yea, I saw another post with someone having the same problem, maybe someone from Docebo can chime in regarding this issue. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I saw an issue only in the "Go To Next course” button… But I can be able to resume the training in both e-learning and Learning Plans.

Have you ever had the opportunity to test the player page in vILT? When I try to enrol myself in the other available sessions, it does not function.

Course name: Player design test

Session 1: vILT session 1

Event 1: vILT event on April 10th 2023

User A search the ILT course, enrolled in the session on April 10th, and completed it. The same user attempted to enrol in the other session scheduled for July 10th, 2023.

Course name: Player design test

Session 1: vILT session 2

Event 1: vILT event on July10

In that instance, the player retains the previous completion data and does not display the upcoming session details to the completed users..

It seems that new players find it difficult to use ILT, especially when attempting to enrol in the same ILT course again...In the old player, we could select the session data by clicking the dropdown button. Is that how this player works or did I missed something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Infinite loop being fixed, eta 4/29

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Infinite loop being fixed, eta 4/29

@lrodman did they confirm if this was fixed on 4/29?