Best Answer

Branch Reporting

I’m running into issues with the Branch Reporting.  When I run it as the SuperAdmin, I get the “donut” Performance by branch to work as well as the data at the bottom with Sub-Branches showing the correct numbers of Enrolled, Completed, etc…

When I login as one of the powerusers, I don’t get the “donut” data and the bottom only shows number of users, not other data is populated.

We are trying to run reporting based on the following:

VP, HR, Training Manager - See all districts, sites and employees

District Manager -See their sites and employees

Sites - See their employees.

I’ve tried everything I can think of can’t get it to work correctly.

Ideas?

icon

Best answer by Annarose.Peterson 4 April 2023, 00:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sounds like it might be tied to the power user permissions

Did you already check the following:

• Each power user has the user’s assigned to them as a resource 
  • They have the permission to view enrollments
  • The courses that they have visibility to assigned to them as resources as well

Awesome, that worked.  I didn’t have the courses assigned to them in the power user profile.

Thank you very much!

One last question.

My training manager isn’t working like the District Managers.  The only difference I can see is in her profile, she doesn’t show any direct reports.  She is a power user and has all the same assignments and profiles as the others, but gets an error when she access the reports page.

Thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

hmm, generally, a power user would get that if they don’t have any reports permissions assigned to them.  They should have the option to View reports assigned to them.