Best Answer

Can't find active users reports after update

• 29 June 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

The “Usage Dashboard” change seems to have removed my active users reports and I can’t find them. Do you know where they went?

icon

Best answer by BDPRisk_Training 29 June 2023, 23:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 2

I’m noticing that too and I can’t find it either. 

Hi @KatieD, I had dig a little deeper on the page.  Did you try going to USAGE DATA HISTORY and under View: select Table from drop-down?  They should be listed below at that point.  

They seem to a few more clicks away than before.  

Userlevel 2

I tried that and it gave me an error message. 😔

Oh no.  I am sorry to hear that, @lilyschlossin.  I hope your issue gets resolved soon.  I know how important those reports can be for reporting monthly activity.  

Userlevel 3

The report has changed a lot once you are able download it as well  - I’ve raised a ticket about the data not being useful anymore (i.e. no username shown), but there hasn’t been any indication of change yet.

I have to use that report every month, but currently it’s impossible to use with the data it shows.

Userlevel 4

@RobW fully concur, the report fields have been significantly changed and therefore the admin usability reduced, which is frustrating . We relied on this report for a portion of our monthly activity data reporting, but the data points have now been either condensed, diluted or replaced/removed. Defined, separate first and last access dates and branch path summary gone, but now we have Content_id, is_docebo_content fields?? Are these last two data points so valuable to a wide range of use cases that they warrant total replacement of the first and last access dates? I don’t have a problem with adding new data fields but to strip out standard, existing data fields with no warning or context is just poor product design. 

The process of finding and downloading a deanonymised useage report is now much longer and convoluted. You have to enter your email each time, wait for the email to hit your inbox, over 8 clicks in all to download a simple report that was available as an instant download after a few clicks before. 

Furthermore, don’t recall the above MAU reporting changes being communicated during the pre-launch fanfare comms. Now we know why. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@RobW fully concur, the report fields have been significantly changed and therefore the admin usability reduced, which is frustrating . We relied on this report for a portion of our monthly activity data reporting, but the data points have now been either condensed, diluted or replaced/removed. Defined, separate first and last access dates and branch path summary gone, but now we have Content_id, is_docebo_content fields?? Are these last two data points so valuable to a wide range of use cases that they warrant total replacement of the first and last access dates? I don’t have a problem with adding new data fields but to strip out standard, existing data fields with no warning or context is just poor product design. 

The process of finding and downloading a deanonymised useage report is now much longer and convoluted. You have to enter your email each time, wait for the email to hit your inbox, over 8 clicks in all to download a simple report that was available as an instant download after a few clicks before. 

Furthermore, don’t recall the above MAU reporting changes being communicated during the pre-launch fanfare comms. Now we know why. 

I’m with you. The promise was to improve this area, however, It’s harder for me to see the goodies.  :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Please go upvote this idea ASAP to help get us the old report back. This one is not useful.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you all for your feedback.

We've been monitoring feedback from all channels and have been hard at work to scope a number of improvements to the Usage Dashboard, which we've outlined in this post:

We encourage you to share any additional feedback and questions by replying to this new post.

We'll be closing this post for further comments in order to centralize feedback.