Best Answer

Classroom locations - visibility

• 25 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have three Power Users performing the same tasks in Docebo for ILT. There is one big problem we have encountered: they can’t see each other’s entries for classroom locations. Because they are all managing customer events (i.e., ILT training), it would help if they could all see all classroom locations.

How do we avoid  a massive amount of duplicate locations?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 25 April 2023, 22:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you can give them visibility to all locations under the PU Resources...We had this issue and resolved it by adding a “tag” in front of the location name so PU’s know which are theirs vs which belong to others...Not ideal but since you cannot grant a “view only” option to some of the same resources, it does the trick for now...

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for the quick reply! I didn’t think to look there…..was checking permissions. Now that I’ve seen the PU resources - it looks as though it will be ongoing maintenance. It’s likely each power user will add dozens of locations. So, I’ll need to continuously update the resources. Is that correct? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the quick reply! I didn’t think to look there…..was checking permissions. Now that I’ve seen the PU resources - it looks as though it will be ongoing maintenance. It’s likely each power user will add dozens of locations. So, I’ll need to continuously update the resources. Is that correct? 

correct

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have loaded locations three times and don’t see them in my account. When someone loads them, should they be able to see them for themselves under the locations tab?

It seems crazy to me that our power users can’t select from the same pool of classrooms. We really don’t want to have several versions of the same classroom. How do we get this voted as a system improvement?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It seems crazy to me that our power users can’t select from the same pool of classrooms. We really don’t want to have several versions of the same classroom. How do we get this voted as a system improvement?

You can write up an idea on here and have people upvote it. When you go to write a new post, select ‘idea’