Skip to main content

I’m hoping someone better at CSS than me can help. I’m working with the Q&A widget on a page. I know I can limit how many questions show at once, but I’d like to control the height of that widget a lot more specifically using some height and overflow CSS.

Below is a screenshot of me getting this to work in the browser dev tools (added styles are in the red box), but when I put these styles into the Custom Styles of Docebo they do not populate. I’ve tried every combination of classes and IDs that I can find, and nothing seems to make it work. Has anyone successfully done this to a widget that can tell me what they did?

I would strongly caution against this type of change override via the CSS area. While the sizes may be good for you, they probably will not be for many users and different device/resolution sizes, its also a high maintenance issue one. You can end up with very broken experiences for people as a result very easily.

I would strongly caution against this type of change override via the CSS area. While the sizes may be good for you, they probably will not be for many users and different device/resolution sizes, its also a high maintenance issue one. You can end up with very broken experiences for people as a result very easily.

I was afraid that was the real answer 😞 😞 😞 Thank you for confirming!