Best Answer

Course unenroll

• 23 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I need to remove a course from showing up on user’s accounts. If I enable an enrollment deadline will completion and in-progress courses still show up for users and in reports?

icon

Best answer by Rosalie 24 February 2023, 16:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @samiCDG 

The only way for a course to stop displaying in the user’s profile is by unerolling the user from the course. If you set a deadline for that course, if the user didn’t finalize the course they will see the course in their profile, status= in progress, but locked.

What the user can do is to “hide” the course. (if you have allowed this feature from Advanced settings if I recall well).

And since the users is still enrolled in the course, they will keep appearing in the reports.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

The only way for a course to stop displaying in the user’s profile is by unerolling the user from the course.

Yup! Depending on how your courses are set up, users can also unenroll themselves from courses.

This is configured through Course Management > Properties > Enrollment Options > Self-Unenrollment.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

There may be some other options to hide users from a report depending on the reason you want to hide them. For example, you can hide deactivated and/or expired users from reports in the reports settings.

You could also choose to report on a custom selection of users (or group of users).