Best Answer

Deadline for auto-enrollments

• 8 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

I have auto enrollments set up for new hires and I don’t see a way to set a deadline (or in Docebo-speak, an ‘expiration date’ - confusing terminology also).

Am I missing something? Is it possible to set a deadline when setting up an auto enrollment?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 8 November 2022, 15:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @rmccormick for eLearning courses, just add the “days of validity” to your course settings to set a specific number of days from enrolment (or launch) the user has to complete it. This will calculate the active until date automatically. You may also want to enable the soft deadline as the course will be locked after the date passes.

Userlevel 3

Hi @rmccormick for eLearning courses, just add the “days of validity” to your course settings to set a specific number of days from enrolment (or launch) the user has to complete it. This will calculate the active until date automatically. You may also want to enable the soft deadline as the course will be locked after the date passes.

Thank you!  Will this show as a “deadline/expiration date” on their transcript and on employee cards in MY Team area for managers?  I’m more concerned about the visual of an item being late, rather than their access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

yes it will + on the course card as well

Userlevel 3

yes it will + on the course card as well

Thank you! I will test