Best Answer

Display Branch Code

• 14 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I know that I can export user data and include their branch code, but is there a way to display the logged-in user’s branch code in the interface somehow?

icon

Best answer by trose23 16 May 2024, 19:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You can view the current branch for a single user: If you go to Users and click EDIT at the far right (… menu), the current assigned branch is shown on the second tab at the top. 

I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for, or if you want to see the branch in the user list as a quick and easy “global” view (which would certainly be helpful). I don’t see any branch fields in the column list.

Thanks for responding, Jennifer. Doing it that way shows the branch name and I’m looking for the branch code to be displayed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

The only way I can think of to get the branch code to display on the interface is to also include the branch code as an “Additional Field” type that is filled in with the same code as the branch code.

I went the route of adding branch code as an additional user field and then I used Docebo Connect to populate the branch code additional field anytime a poweruser was created (I only wanted it to display for powerusers as it’s the self-registration code for their branch). I showed it in the interface using the My Profile widget.