Best Answer

Editing Rise 360 Assessment Questions on a Live Course

• 8 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello there!

We have a mandatory training course that has been built with Rise 360 and it includes an assessment - the assessment has been built in as a lesson within the Rise module, so it is a part of the SCORM package & has not been built in Docebo platform itself.

Compliance have decided that they aren’t happy with one of the questions in the assessment and they want to change it - my only concern is, as this is now a live course, some people have already completed the module...and I don’t want to do anything that’s going to mess with their completion status or test scores!

I understand that Docebo doesn’t keep track of individual questions and answers, just the final reported score from the module, so I THINK I should be ok to slightly alter the question without causing any issues...does anyone have experience with this? Is it safe to make the change? 

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by KMallette 8 August 2023, 18:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, @robjardim So this falls within how Docebo handles new versions of courses. Check out this article in the Learn KB Managing the Central Repository The best section is Creating Multiple Versions of the Same Training Material.

Since your assessment is SCORM, when you upload a new version (hopefully using the Central Repository) and assign it to your course shell, it will adjust the version of the course for everyone In Progress and Enrolled. It does not change the version of the course for those who are complete.

If you need to maintain both versions of the course, then you’ll need to have two course shells.

… and Docebo does keep track of individual questions/answers… check out User Stats under Course Management > Enrollments.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, @robjardim So this falls within how Docebo handles new versions of courses. Check out this article in the Learn KB Managing the Central Repository The best section is Creating Multiple Versions of the Same Training Material.

Since your assessment is SCORM, when you upload a new version (hopefully using the Central Repository) and assign it to your course shell, it will adjust the version of the course for everyone In Progress and Enrolled. It does not change the version of the course for those who are complete.

If you need to maintain both versions of the course, then you’ll need to have two course shells.

… and Docebo does keep track of individual questions/answers… check out User Stats under Course Management > Enrollments.

Thank you for this - very helpful! I will make the amends and upload a v2 of the course to the Central Repository, that sounds like exactly what I need :)

And very interesting re: the individual answers, looks like I was wrongly informed! Thanks for that :)

Many thanks,

Rob