Best Answer

Electronic Sign In for Learners

• 30 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am reaching out to see how inviduals are doing attendee completions for ILT without video. For instance, we may have a ILT that learners particiapte in and sign in on a roster. Instead of using a roster that then requires me to go back into docebo to mark attendees complete, I’m wondering if there is a way for them to electronically mark themselves as an attendee for an ILT.

I appreciate any feedback and suggestions!

Thank you,

Jodi

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 30 April 2024, 19:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not sure there is any way for users to do that on their own...the only option I can think of is to build a test in Docebo with a single question that the users confirms they attended their session. Then when setting up the Session evaluation options, choose the one that is based of training material (a test is the only option). Once they correctly confirm or answer the question, it can then mark the course as completed. Only thing is you might also want to restrict access to the object so it’s only available on the day of the event or a day after.

I had not thought of that but that’s a possible solution. I’m going to test it out! I appreciate the feedback!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Not an ‘out of the box’ solution, but @Bfarkas  talked about using QR codes.