Erfahrungen mit Docebo

• 15 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Hallo,

wir (UNIQA) sind in einer Evaluierungsphase.
Ich würde mich sehr über Erfahrungen mit der Migration und Installation von docebo freuen.

Liebe Grüße
Hans Zebinger

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello.  Thanks to Google Translate, I was able to read your question and I hope you are able to do the same for my response.

We found the transition to Docebo (over 3 years ago now) pretty seamless. We did use an external consulting group to help us with the migration of records and design help/guidance and it was worth it for us because we didn’t have the technical resources available to support APIs and html/css work.

Docebo works well for us because of how we run our business. We are a federated model and need  our Member Organisations (MOs) to be able to manage their own users (their employees and/or their members) and/or their courses. We provide a global catalogue of courses to all of our MOs and they can also provide their own courses and decide permissions as well.

Page design is still something I (as the superadmin) must do because Power Users can not do that (at least not yet) and the MOs cannot be superadmins for privacy reasons in our system.

Docebo also provides extensive training for admins/power users via their Docebo University. We use this to train our Power Users as well and it has been extremely helpful.

My experience with their support team is that they are very responsive and thorough, always willing to help.

The previous LMS we had did not fit our needs (that’s a long story) and our learning culture suffered. I am happy to report that things are better on a number of fronts and we are making our learning culture better every day with Docebo.

I hope this helps in your search.  Kind regards, Jeanette

Hello Jeanette,

thank you for your detailed replay. The reason why I wrote in German: I wanted to get feedback from someone using docebo in Austria or Germany.

I’m a little bit worried, that through the migration a lot of information will be lost…

Good to hear, that the support works well. 

that’s what I found here:
Transparency in Docebo Tickets | Community

What's wrong with ILT | Community (docebo.com)

Best 
Hans

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

While I don’t speak German, I do have Power users and Learners around the world using the system , including Germany and Austria.

What kind of information are you worried about losing? I am glad to ask my colleagues in Germany any questions that you have.

hi, 
it’s about the support. I added two links to posts in this community where someone complained about the burocracty, and how long it takes to change something (2 Years)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

hi, 
it’s about the support. I added two links to posts in this community where someone complained about the burocracty, and how long it takes to change something (2 Years)

So the thing to keep in mind is that it is perceived that the ideas portal is how the product team makes choices, it is not really. It can help influence it and gather feedback on plans already, but just because a good idea is posted and is heavily upvoted, does not mean anything in terms of delivery. That is still determined by the many product teams and their priorities for the year unfortunately. Visibility into that roadmap would be nice to help ease some of the frustrations of folks viewing the ideas area as the roadmap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Docebo is far from perfect, but I haven’t had issues with losing data. 

Also, at my last organization I migrated literally millions of records with no issues besides the ones I made myself.