Error uploading screen recording to course

• 2 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Is anyone else having issues with using the “Record Your Screen” option for video training material on a course?  Our instructors have been using this to record new videos and as of this past week or so, they are now getting an error after ending the recording:

At first we thought it might have been something on our network that changed, but we had someone test from home with a personal laptop (iMac) and he got the same error.

erin.brisson 1 year ago

Thanks all! FYI ⬇️

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thought this was resolved but perhaps not...check the file name. It should not have any spaces or special characters...try it with a simpler filename to see of that works. If it does, you may want to report this to support since when we had this issue with Assignments a few notes ago they said this was resolved...Perhaps not with the screen recording app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I just tested again with a title and recording name as just:  lesson1.  No spaces or special characters.  I still gives the error.  I will put in a ticket for this, thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Looks like this is an issue on Docebo’s end - I just got this back from a Docebo rep via the chat:

The development team informed us that the issue with the upload screen recording has been identified and it's related to a third-party app integrated into our platform. The resolution date for this issue is estimated to be within the 2023-03-15, however they are working hard to release this fix as soon as possible.

There is currently a task for this so I will created a ticket and link this to the Development Task.

Thanks for the feedback, @lrnlab!
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

good to know thanks for the follow-up

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks all! FYI ⬇