Go Learn app bug?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi all,

We use the generic Go Learn app, and have recently redesigned our main pages in HTML for better accessibility and design.  For the URL I use /pages/xx/xxxx instead of the full https://xxxx.docebosaas.com.  I tested everything, and all worked really well.  Now we get an error saying this link is not supported by the mobile app.  I notice the app has recently been updated.

My question to you is - is this expected behaviour now, or is this a bug?  Does anyone know before I raise a support ticket?

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

HI @Neil Patterson  noticed some version of this too within the desktop version on pages/widgets...will keep on eye on this thread. Thx

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks @lrnlab.  I wonder if @Adam Ballhaussen or @HawleyKane have told us of a change, and we have forgotten about it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Neil Patterson we are using generic Go Learn app, those shortened URLs are working when I tested them.  But, we are only using them within the custom content widget on the mobile app.  I’m wondering if it is tied to just the HTML widget?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I just went to open the app and there’s another update waiting.  I updated and it works again, so assume it was a bug 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thanks for letting us know it’s working again @Neil Patterson

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

At the risk of having an unanswered question messing up the community stats - can you change the post to a discussion please @erin.brisson

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

At the risk of having an unanswered question messing up the community stats - can you change the post to a discussion please @erin.brisson

Done! Thanks for thinking about unanswered question metrics 😉