Best Answer

How to see Rise course progress in Docebo

• 28 March 2023
  • 5 replies

We have created courses in Rise and uploaded to Docebo as a SCORM package. When tracking progress, we can only see Enrolled, In Progress, or Completed. 

For those users who are “In Progress”, I need to be able to see exactly where they are in the Rise course, not only that it is “In Progress”. How can I do this?

One suggestion was logging in as that user and opening the course, but there are some issues with that as we have many users and we don’t want to accidentally alter their progress in the course.

icon

Best answer by KMallette 28 March 2023, 19:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@aroschetzky We use Rise and Storyline360 for our courses. Unfortunately, the statuses are all that Docebo supports.

Is there a particular reason you need to see the page that they are on? Maybe there is another approach...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you might try pulling the report called, Users - Training Material. Although it likely wont have the level of detail you’re looking for it can show some of what you need

@KMallette We would like this information for our training admin team. Users have a certain window in which they must complete a course and our admin wanted a closer view of how far users have progressed throughout the course at any given time. 

We do have reminder notifications set to go out to users at certain intervals to remind them to complete their course.

Our admin was just interested in monitoring their progress more closely throughout the training window.

Userlevel 2

Based on my analysis, it appears that the reason for this issue may be attributed to the lack of support for Scorm 2004 4th Edition by the Docebo platform.

In SCORM, the progress information can be accessed through the "cmi.progress_measure" element. According to my research, it has been stated that if you desire specific values such as 33% or 50%, the course must be published using SCORM 2004 4th Edition. Previous editions of SCORM only provide binary values of 0 or 1. However, it is important to note that I have not been able to independently verify this information, and it is possible that the progress information may not be available as integer values even in the 4th Edition.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Based on my analysis, it appears that the reason for this issue may be attributed to the lack of support for Scorm 2004 4th Edition by the Docebo platform.

In SCORM, the progress information can be accessed through the "cmi.progress_measure" element. According to my research, it has been stated that if you desire specific values such as 33% or 50%, the course must be published using SCORM 2004 4th Edition. Previous editions of SCORM only provide binary values of 0 or 1. However, it is important to note that I have not been able to independently verify this information, and it is possible that the progress information may not be available as integer values even in the 4th Edition.

So the 2004x4th isn’t supported by Docebo?