If I'm pulling a csv with automation app, and it's in root, what do I put for folder name?

• 22 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I can get the file just fine with filezilla.

I have tried “/”, blank, various combinations of made up folders etc. Nothing works. 

I tried putting the file not-in-root as well, with every variation I could think of for folder.

The fact that there are zero screenshots of this screen in the kb doesn’t help :P

thanks and happy holidays all!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrodman You might need to ask the administrator of your SFTP site for help. When you log in there, maybe your credentials map to some folder ??

I created a folder on my SFTP site so I add in that folder name.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lrodmanYou might need to ask the administrator of your SFTP site for help. When you log in there, maybe your credentials map to some folder ??

I created a folder on my SFTP site so I add in that folder name.

Agreed, pretty sure I have a few true roots and it’s just empty and works. Def make sure you are trully at root for your space. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

When at root, it is just empty.  We were told that you couldn’t use folder...that everything needed to be at the root.  Which I found odd given that the interface literally has a field for folder.  Interesting that others are successfully using the folder approach.