Question

ILT Course Creation - Missing fields to open/close registrations

• 12 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Earlier this week, the page layout for ILT course creation changed.  We can find no information that these changes were being pushed into our system.  Where is this information?  The option to open/close course registrations is missing.  Anyone else having this issue?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @cheryl.theis are you looking for the options that control when enrolment is open to users? If so you can find it under the Sessions tab

Cheryl, your question sounds possibly like the same question I posted today:

But @lrnlab offered a different answer to my question than to yours. So possibly either the “Dynamic Deadline” or the “Self enrollments are not available” option is what we’re looking for, but I don’t know how to know which of these will do what I want. I wish Docebo had provided more detailed explanations for the new design. I saw a high-level breakdown of what got moved where, but no real explanations of what each option means. If there is more detailed documentation somewhere, can someone point me to it? Thanks!

Userlevel 2

My team is trying the suggested solution and crossing our fingers it works.  I agree finding information about this new design is a nightmare. I have more tickets open every day.

I appreciate everyone’s sharing of solutions,

Cheryl