Question

Importing "Direct Manager" and "Is Manager" via SSO

• 27 June 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4

Good morning Guys,

We have a question here on how to potentially handle.  In SSO it seems you can not pull over the “Is Manager” field and the4 “Direct Manager” field.    Both of those are key to making this work for the client.   As you may know I am all about work arounds.  The question is:  As we are mapping fields, is there a way to take an additional field from AD and map it to the “Is Manager” and then an additional field to the “Direct Manager” field in Docebo?    I would assume that you should be able to do this but I wanted to validate this with you. See rules below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Depending on the user fields you wish to import, you can choose whether to import users via CSV, SAML, or Automation App. This table provides a comparison of the fields you can import via Automation or via SAML SSO:

LMS User Data Field

Automation

SAML SSO

User Name

X

X

First Name

X

X

Last Name

X

X

Email

X

X

Level

X

Profile Name

X

Branch Name

X

X

Branch Code

X

X

Branch Name Path

X

Branch Code Path

X

Password

X

Hashed Password

X

Active

X

Force Password Change

X

Expire On

X

Language

X

X

Date Format

X

Time Zone

X

New User Name

X

User ID

Is Manager

UUID

Direct Manager

X
(Note: to populate this, the associated user must have the “Is Manager” flag set to 1)

Other Manager Types

Additional Fields

X

X

Thank you

• Eric VanAuken

0 replies

Be the first to reply!