Best Answer

Inconsistencies with the Invite to Watch Notification not being sent straight away

• 25 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

We seem to be experiencing inconsistencies with the 'invite to watch' functionality from channel assets, interested to know if anyone else is experiencing this?

I would expect the notifications to be sent at the time of event however, sometimes it’s taking longer than an hour to hit peoples inbox. With this in mind, I am currently having to invite my manager to watch all content that I send to the customer because I don’t know when they’ll actually receive it. I’m wondering if the events falls into a queue of jobs that run sequentially? Maybe certain times of day tend to be busier than others? 

The invite to watch notification is something that we are keen to use heavily for proactive engagement as well as training support. For example, if a customer emails in with a question and we have an asset that walks through it, great invite them to watch. However, right now we see some come through immediately and others taking almost an hour. Has anyone else experienced this?...it doesn’t give us the confidence that we need to hit SLA’s for Tier one clients. 

Appreciate any insight the community has!

icon

Best answer by Adam Ballhaussen 8 February 2022, 15:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @Jessica Abreu 

About the variable delivery time  of notifications, are you referring to email ones or also the ones within Docebo  (the bell icon  on the top right)

Marco 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Jessica Abreu, are you still experiencing inconsistencies with the deliverability of these notifications? If so, I recommend you check out the following guide on optimizing platform email performance. It may help you ensure that your notifications are being sent in a timely fashion.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you continue to experience issues, and please let @Marco.T know if you’re also experiencing issues with in-platform notifications so that we can further investigate.