Skip to main content

Has anyone figured out a way for a user to view the content of their survey submission?

The reason I ask is, I’m trying to figure out a way for users to “take notes” somewhere during their experience of taking a course. So I guess my broader question is, has anyone implemented something like this? We’d want only the user to have access to the notes so a shared doc wouldn’t work in this case.

@ebarrett Hi… I’m curious how you imagined a survey in this role? Are the ‘notes’ about things like what they liked/didn’t like, questions they had, etc. or more like classroom “I gotta remember this stuff” notes?

We attach participant guides to our ILT courses as an editable PDF that they download and then save a copy on their own computer so they have it for later with their notes.  

@ebarrett Hi… I’m curious how you imagined a survey in this role? Are the ‘notes’ about things like what they liked/didn’t like, questions they had, etc. or more like classroom “I gotta remember this stuff” notes?

The latter --- not info that an admin would use, but rather info/notes the learner could reference if they returned to a course at a later date and wanted to revisit their experience. We run a 3-month cohort-style program which is based on four lessons in a single e-learning course and users often want to return to the content months down the road. I was thinking it’d be nice if they had everything from their experience in a single place in case they wanted to refresh this content for themselves.

We attach participant guides to our ILT courses as an editable PDF that they download and then save a copy on their own computer so they have it for later with their notes.  

This is a nice idea!