Best Answer

Is there a way to give Power Users Permission to pull the Survey Evaluation report?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m trying to allow a power user to pull the survey data from a course, but I can’t find the appropriate setting. He has all permissions for reporting. Does anyone know which option I need to add?

icon

Best answer by natemadel 4 May 2021, 18:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Our course survey data is pulled from the Reports tab within the Course itself.  So I think your power user needs to have the permission to view a course, and have the course that the survey belongs in assigned to them as a course they can manage as a power user. 

I just tested with our power user that has the ability to view reports and courses, and they were able to pull up the survey info for the course. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Angel!

These permissions will do the trick:

Course > View Permissions

User > View Permissions

Enrollment > View Permissions

Reports > View Permissions

The power user must also be assigned (in the assigned resources area in the power user management area) the users/groups/branches they are expected to see results for, as well as the course that contains the survey. 

Nate

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Annarose.Peterson @natemadel Thank you both! I got to it through the evaluation option on my profile, which he doesn’t have, but after verifying the settings ya’ll posted, I discovered that he is able to access it through the reports tab. You are both awesome!!

My screen:

His screen:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

The only caveat is that you can only pull survey data for one course at a time. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

The key here is they need to be able to view the users in addition to the course, branches and groups. Which is pretty ridiculous since the evaluation is anonymous. 

I am not sure why anyone who has an instructor role in a class can’t pull an anonymous student evaluation report. 

I was troubleshooting the same thing and this was a response from Docebo Support

“I have received confirmation from Tier 2 that the reason why the power user cannot see survey results is because the power user can only see the survey results to users who are assigned as resources to the power user in the power users assigned resources page.”