Question

Is there any way to see how long people have been on the platform?

• 20 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I’m trying to find out how long our users are doing training material  viewing assets. I can’t seem to find a way of doing this. I can see how long I’ve been on our platform by going onto ‘My activites’. Is there any report, API, or dashboard that will tell me this?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Would you find what you are looking for by going to the user management screen and viewing the personal summary of the user in question?

Just pull up the menu via the three dots at the end of the user in your list.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@gstager I can’t do that for all 300 users though, that’s what I’m trying to do.

I am hoping as the information in already there in the ‘My activites’ section that I would be able to download it in someway for all our users to see how they are engaging with our platform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Lucy.blake 

If you have access to the OLD Reports module, using the Users - Course report should give you the time each user has spent in each course if you select the option “Session Time” under Statistics in the filter options, the resulting report will give you time spent in the courses in hours/minutes.

I am unable to replicate with the New Reports module. If you select session time, it is only pulling time for ILT sessions.  I’ll keep poking around the new reports and see if I find the equivalent.  Maybe this is something Docebo should consider carrying over from the old reports to the new reports?

Userlevel 1

@Annarose.Peterson Hi there! By any chance were you able to find the equivalent? I’m scrolling through the Community Page also looking for this as well! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Annarose.Peterson Hi there! By any chance were you able to find the equivalent? I’m scrolling through the Community Page also looking for this as well! 

Oh, thanks for circling back on this @becca.crumb !  So, there is the option for “Training Material Time” on the Users - Course report type.  That would capture all the time spent in training materials that are not ILT sessions.  The only down side is it reports in seconds, so you would need to do some time conversions for that.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I ended up downloading the report (there is one in new reports) that gives time in seconds and converting it. But it only shows the time on the courses as @Annarose.Peterson has said.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi! The only way I can think off is by using Google Analytics. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you, all!