Skip to main content

I have written a survey for a program my company has developed. How do I assign the survey to be completed after the modules are done? Ideally I’d like it to be the last required item in a learning plan for the person to earn their badge.

If you want it to be a standalone survey, you will need to add it to a dedicated course and then add that as your last item your LP. A survey cannot be added as is to a LP.

You might also check the Enrolment Rules to see if you can auto assign the survey course once the LP is completed. Another approach that might suit you.

Is your survey in Docebo? First readthrough I thought it was in a third party tool, but on second read I see its ‘written’ that jumped that into my head. If it is external, can always use email notifications too on completion to email it to them to complete, just an alternative route.

Is your survey in Docebo? First readthrough I thought it was in a third party tool, but on second read I see its ‘written’ that jumped that into my head. If it is external, can always use email notifications too on completion to email it to them to complete, just an alternative route.

Long term I’ll probably end up doing this- thanks for that suggestion.

At the moment I have it programmed into the Docebo survey tool because I wanted the learners to have to do the feedback to finish the learning path so that I can find out what’s working or isn’t.