My Team roster

• 23 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

We are noticing that the ‘My Team” rosters are not showing up accurate for the managers. Some of the things that have been notice are:

People showing up that are not their direct reports

People not under their direct manager roster but a separate box with next to their manager

People that are not longer with the company 

Wrong job tittles

A few things do update from oracle but wanted to see if anyone knows any solutions to have a more accurate roster for managers under ‘My Teams”

Thank you, 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

My first thought is that this seems like an HR data problem and not a Docebo problem. Do you have the automation app set up to get data from Oracle? How often does it run? If the automation app isn’t set up, then you would need to get a CSV from your Oracle team and update it manually (I suggest daily or at least weekly). If the HR data coming from Oracle isn’t up to date, then your data in Docebo isn’t going to be up-to-date. We occasionally have these data mishaps and it requires a chat with our HR team to update the data in Oracle. 

The job title is a different problem. The job title is not pulled from Oracle, rather, it’s the job title that users enter when they join the platform and complete the My Skills wizard. So my title in Oracle might be “Learning Experience Designer”, but if I enter “eLearning Developer” when I complete the My Skills wizard, then “eLearning Developer” is what appears on My Team. This was happening more than we anticipated and managers started to take notice. We ended up hiding the job title from this page with some custom CSS.

.team-member-card__role {
display: none;
}

This page may be helpful to you:

Identifying Users as Managers and Associating Team Members via CSV Import

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@IanMonk is spot on - I believe if you want to allow for it? Managers can also map their own team members. But we do overnight runs to map our supervisors once a day to keep up with the relationships. We do get noise every now and then about a person being unknown in a person’s Team View?

But they can also support self serve and remove the person from their team if they were an old mapping that doesnt make sense anymore.