Question

New Reports: Users - Training Material - limit it to a timeframe

• 11 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Goal: See user’s training material activity over a defined time period.

Right now, I’m using the report type “Users - Training Material” and have turned it into a “recent activity” type report. 

I’m using nearly all the Training Material columns: 

For sorting, I have it sorted by “Attempt Date” , Z->A. This shows me the most recent activity touched first.

What I want to filter out is anything in the “Attempt Date” column over 2 weeks.

I have a feeling the answer is going to be “Export it and then filter it yourself” but I mean honestly, should I have to?

Unless there is another report somewhere that can give me this information and I’m overlooking it. Thoughts?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @dhall have you looked at using the date filters in your report. They can be made to be dynamic (e.g.: last 2 weeks, etc.)

Userlevel 4
Badge

If only there was an “Attempt Date” option here! 

Users are enrolled after they complete their New Hire Training, so using Enrollment date isn’t ideal.

Completion date is the same, I don’t necessarily want to only see if they’ve completed. What material did they touch/work on and when did they do it?

That’s what I’m looking for. Thanks for the reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yeah unfortunately, that seems to be a missing gap that comes up frequently around here. This is one where I would setup an excel and use the csv from docebo to be a data source so you don’t have to redo filters or anaylsis over and over, just replace the csv file.