Best Answer

Notification in Arabic

• 2 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Our organization uses the notifications feature extensively and customizes each notification by language. I notice when I go to replace the text in an Arabic notification:

1. The auto-generated text is in Arabic, but not written right-to-left
  2. When I paste correctly formatted custom Arabic text (right-to-left) into the subject or body of the email notification, the text is automatically switched to left-to-right.

How do I get the notification editor (or at least the body portion) to correctly format right-to-left? Is there a button or setting that I need to enable?

icon

Best answer by KMallette 2 June 2023, 20:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, @aroschetzky It should be the default in the Localization Tool … but that’s where I’d check. Otherwise, make sure that you’ve set to language of the notification to also be Arabic. If that still fails, I’d reach out to support. I have had a couple of oddities with the Localization Tool.

@KMallette  Thank you for your reply! I’m going to add that I have checked the Localization Tool settings and it is indeed set to “From right to left (rtl)”. Also, the notification language I’m working in is Arabic. I will reach out to support and see if they can assist.

I appreciate your suggestions here!