Skip to main content

Hi all! So I’ve been looking about before asking, as I don’t want to re-post. I was wondering if there was any way to schedule a one time emailed report that does *not* re-occur? I’m currently writing up a powershell script to be put in task manager for this, but some of our power users would need this functionality as well. Any knowledge or recommendations would be great! We’ve just ran into instances where it’s been forgotten to turn off the re occurring portion and the reports go out unintentionally. 

Hi @CMRodriguez I do not see any option to schedule only once since there is no “end date” on the schedule. You set it up to run 1x every 12 months or more so that it just wont be rescheduled for a long time...maybe try 50 or 100 months…??

Hi @CMRodriguez I do not see any option to schedule only once since there is no “end date” on the schedule. You set it up to run 1x every 12 months or more so that it just wont be rescheduled for a long time...maybe try 50 or 100 months…??

Darn, ok, yes I did not see any options to remove a re occurring, just trying to see if there was a way so some of the power users wouldn’t need to unschedule them. Thank you for the quick reply! 🙂 I’ll be sure to recommend setting the re occurrence schedule to a very long time so when we audit active reports those will definitely stand out.

And you can quickly scan the scheduled dates on the main report screen so they will be easy to spot

And you can quickly scan the scheduled dates on the main report screen so they will be easy to spot

Great point! Yes those would definitely be tough to miss!