Best Answer

Password auto-fill issue when editing multiple users

• 31 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to stop the following password field being auto filled when editing multiple users? The only way I can do it at the moment is by opening an incognito window.

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 31 August 2023, 15:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Daniel I just tried it on our implementation and Docebo doesn’t auto fill the password field. I activated the Advanced Settings > Users > Automatically calculate password but that didn’t populate the field when I edited multiple users.

That got me wondering are you using password vault software, as if your extension isn’t activated when in incognito that could explain why the password doesn’t get populated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

think this is more related to your browser settings...we do not use the auto-calculate option and I get this all the time on Chrome…

you can turn off auto-fill passwords on your browser or sometimes you can simply delete the auto-filled password to be able to save your changes. Very annoying 

Userlevel 4
Badge

think this is more related to your browser settings...we do not use the auto-calculate option and I get this all the time on Chrome…

you can turn off auto-fill passwords on your browser or sometimes you can simply delete the auto-filled password to be able to save your changes. Very annoying 

Ah, of course - yes I don’t have that activated on my browser but that sounds like the right answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lrnlab I hadn’t thought of deleting the auto-fill password. I just tried and it works for me - many thanks for the advice!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

there is such a thing as too much automation...lol, this is one of those things...