Best Answer

Power Users - List of Event Locations

• 6 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

We have 20+ Power Users that help us get training information out to the departments in our organization. I thought a great way to get them a list of class locations would be to use course management, export session/event data - which includes location.

In order to do that, according to support, we would need to enable “edit ILT” permissions. I don’t necessarily want to open that up for potential bad clicks / incidental course modifications.

Is there another way for them to get an easy list of class locations in a spreadsheet, or other simple list view?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 6 March 2024, 21:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

if you are looking to share information about sessions that have enrolled users, you could user the custom reports and schedule them to go out by email. Sadly we cannot schedule the course export.

Userlevel 1

It’s mainly they have workers who do not log into computers so they like to be able to print a list of class opportunities and locations of those classes. Thank you for your thoughts so far @lrnlab .

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

ok so if you create a scheduled report, you can have it pull information dynamically using the Date filters. Once the report is created it can be automatically emailed to a contact that could print it out…?? would that be possible?

these settings should keep your repots showing only upcoming sessions.

Userlevel 1

Thank you! I am struggling to find which report would have classroom location details at the event level. I will take another shot here shortly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hmm good point...had a look at the report and sadly it does not include any classroom information in the outputs...You might need to include that information (like the location name & city) in the event description field in order to be able to see that in a report...I don't see any other reports that would have classroom information related to upcoming sessions.

Userlevel 1

Thank you! Seems like a good piece of data that could have been included in the reporting design.