Best Answer

QR Codes for marking attendance

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi has anyone leveraged this:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408352796434-Using-QR-Codes-to-Access-Learning-Impact-Questionnaires-and-Mark-Attendance

I am curious about the marking attendance component - where a person can scan a QR code and get access to the attendance sheet...this seems ingenius and puts it in the hands of people attending to come back in and mark themselves as attending...that said? It also seems like it is only available from the learning impact side of the product...which seems like it is a disconnect to me.

Any way to have users mark themselves as attending via the same mechanism without buying into Learning Impact??????

icon

Best answer by lrodman 1 May 2023, 20:28

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Very interesting. I wonder why it’s just for LI. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ok so I heard from my CSM that this is purely on the learning impact side of the house. Which seems like it is a disconnect in terms of a post status ILT workflow. I really hope those that are leveraging it do not have to go into the event after and mark people as attending.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lrodman - you are gonna get the best answer - because I cant mark myself with it…..woot woot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haha thanks

It’s a shame it’s just LI. Hopefully they can carry it over at some point. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am literally testing this feature now as implementing. Will try to come back to this thread to let you know how it goes :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I am literally testing this feature now as implementing. Will try to come back to this thread to let you know how it goes :)

Thank you. The only downside is that you need the Learning Impact module 🙄

Userlevel 3
Badge

@dklinger 
On another note, I know that for webinar trainings Docebo marks user as ‘Present’ if they access the webinar via the platform button. I know this doesn’t solve everything e.g. in-person ILT needs, but have you tried re-directing learners to go via LMS to join the training? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dklinger 
On another note, I know that for webinar trainings Docebo marks user as ‘Present’ if they access the webinar via the platform button. I know this doesn’t solve everything e.g. in-person ILT needs, but have you tried re-directing learners to go via LMS to join the training? 

Yep aware of this one (thank you). The typical pushback applies. It is actually key for many ILT/VILT scenarios to sign off as attending at the close of the session not just upon coming into the session.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello all, We need to vote in the Idea portal to implement a QR code for marking attendance.

There is only 20 votes.

Thank you.