Best Answer

Question Reporting from an Articulate Storyline Quiz

• 16 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi! I am testing building a course fully in Articulate Storyline, including the final assessment and wanted to see how docebo would report it. I know that Rise allows me to see the actual question learners responds to in the reporting, but does anyone have insight on how/if Storyline can do the same. The current reporting from a Storyline quiz shows the scene, slide, and question type as the Question rather than the question itself. See image below. I also plan to ask this in the Articulate community, but thought I’d start here since this is LMS specific as well. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by KMallette 16 February 2023, 21:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ashleyhuedco Your question sent me deep diving into the platform...so thank you for that 😁

We use Storyline for just about all of our assessments.  So in Course Management > Reports > Training Material Statistics > training material name link, you’ll find a cute button called Answers Breakdown (this is the part that’s new to me!!).

That button shows you essentially the same thing you said you saw with a Rise course … The title seems to be referring to the Storyline path. 

@KMallette thank you so much for your response and sharing. Glad you were able to do a deep dive on my behalf 😊 that’s exactly where I was before I downloaded the excel file just above the breakdown. I suppose the answer is enough to determine which question it should be and determine if users are getting a particular question incorrect consistently. I was hoping for something more straight forward (as Rise displays) and wasn’t sure if that was something on the docebo side or Articulate side that I could do differently to get the Question to show rather than the Storyline Path. This is helpful nonetheless to know you use Storyline for all assessments!! This will be our first go at it. Thank you again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ashleyhuedco Yea, me too… I’d love to have more of a “report” that I could pull, but there isn’t a template that addresses that specifically. I think the Answer Breakdown button it meant to fill that gap. Just takes more admin work to get it.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to get to the answers breakdown button but I’m not showing any results. I build the course in Rise (and have a storyline interaction) and loaded to docebo as scorm 2004 v 3. Any ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I was able to get to the answers breakdown button but I’m not showing any results. I build the course in Rise (and have a storyline interaction) and loaded to docebo as scorm 2004 v 3. Any ideas?

@EmilyW_Tacoma Hi, Emily

Did you publish your course to use the interaction for the Tracking? Otherwise, you’ve got the correct version for the Scorm.